. . . Design Project: W3D Design Process
|The Walden 3-D, Inc. Design Process:
- Identify Need: Potential customer reviews a design problem with a W3D representative. If appropriate, the scope is defined and a contract is negotiated.
- Collect Data: Data are collected as maps and data-base tables and converted into interlocking matrices.
- Pattern Analysls: Data are processed to produce patterns and patterns of patterns, which are used to determine the invariant polynomials of the data sets.
- Parameter Determination: Parameters necessary to build a comptuer version of the built form are determined automaticaly from the invariant polynomials and from experience.
- E-R Modeling: The patterns and parameters are used to assist building an enterprise plan and the related entity-relationship models.
- Visualization: The built form is simulated in 3-D using a scientific workstation and performance is optimized.
- Construction Drawings: If required, construction drawings are produced automatically from the visualization.
- Automated Assembly: If appropriate, the visualization drives robotic generation of subassemblies.
- Built Form: The design is completely implented. Operation and maintenance schedules are established.
Click Here for a scenario of how a couple ties into this process when purchasing a new home.
This page is at: http://www.walden3d.com/w3d/design/Deerwood/W3D_Design_Process.html
Copyright © 2007 Walden 3-D, Inc.
All rights reserved. Published in The United States of America.
This page, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission of the publisher.
For further information contact Walden 3-D, Inc.