. . . The Heisenberg Principle of Indeterminacy
The most important idea and theory of our time is
- the Werner Heisenberg Principle of Indeterminacy.
It is a lot more than the problem of energy and location.
- The Complimentary Concept is to look at a single event with two or more frames of reference, i.e. electrons are waves and particles.
- The two frames mutually exclude each other, but
they also complement each other, and
- Only the juxtaposition of these contradictory frames provide an exhaustive view.
The separation by Descartes of dualism of mind and matter is replaced by a Cartesian shift.
- Matter moves from here to there without going through the intermediate space,
- Objects act on each other at a distance without any physical connections,
- As neutrinos have no mass or energy but exist in space-time,
But exist in the billions passing through our not too, too solid flesh.
(Peter E. Pflaum Ph.D. , Headmaster GLOBAL_VILLAGE_SCHOOLHOUSE, SYNERGY-NET on http://emporium.turnpike.net/~pflaump)
Close-Ups on emigrants in The Light of Freedom
For more information contact Kenneth R. Turner at: http://www.walden3d.com/hgol
Copyright © 1996 Walden 3-D, Inc.