(Reverse Chronological Listing)
Nottingham Country Millennial Star On-Line, 09Dec95->
Discussing long-term vision, risk, shareholder value, information
pull, bottoms-up project definition, and leveraging technology with Shell
Products Groups: (1) New Jersey Garden State District (19-20Nov95);
(2) California LA Basin Markets (03-05Dec95); and (3) South-East Florida
District (09Jan96). This then expanded to possibly building a Shell-Mapping-Kiosk. 19Nov95->.
- W3D95D: Proposal to
outsource a geotechnical consortium for The University of Houston's VETL
(Virtual Environment Technology Laboratory), 10Nov95->
Integrating a 2-D seismic section with two 3-D seismic surveys to get
approval for an industrial waste disposal site in proposed
solution caverns in a salt dome in South Texas, 01Nov95->
Landmark Seismic Interpretation Software at Interactive
Training & Interpretation: 18Sep95-> 1221 Lamar, Suite
606 , Houston, TX 77010-2027713.650.0325, facsimile
- W3D95A: 2-D and 3-D seismic sub-salt interpretation for BHP
Petroleum America's participation in the offshore Louisiana lease sale
(purchased 70 blocks, Jan-May95), 13Feb95-15May95.
- W3D93C: RIMS (Reservoir Information Management System)
for Saudi Aramco, Dahrahan, Saudi Arabia, Nov93-Nov94.
- W3D93B: A Plan for The Economic Development of Colorado County,
- W3D93A: GBRN Presentation: Replenishing Hydrocarbon Reserves,
- W3D90B: LYNK Teleconference, 28Dec90.
- W3D90A: Monte Alban surveying and visualization at the
Burke-Baker Planetarium in Houston, TX, Jul90, 03Jan92-29May92.
- Walden 3-D, Inc., 18May90->