. . . Design Project: Exceptional Amenities
|Amenities are centered on housing built around people instead of automobiles, which creates|
an environment encouraging walking and jogging as an alternative use of Segway and biking trails:
- Personal Pampering:
- Mud Baths
- Tanning Decks
- Pedicure and Manicure
- Exercise Facilities:
- Weight Rooms with treadmills, step machines, cycles, etc.
- Community swimming pools
- Tennis, Racketball, and Badmitten Courts
- Hiking and biking trails
- Social Facilities:
- Walking or Segway access to Lakewood Golf Course
- Stocked catfish pond
- Rooms for Pool Tables and Ping Pong Tables
- Video Arcade Rooms
- Community Basketball Court / Dance Hall / Concert Hall
- Community Theater and Opera House
- Bowling Alley
- Potters Wheels and Kiln
- Recording Studios for musicians and choirs
- Community Flower and Rose Gardens
- Community Vegetable Garden
- Community Restaurant and Dining Hall
- Education Facilities:
- Community Library with connection to Houston Libraries
- Highspeed Internet Connection
- Craft Areas
- Classrooms, wired for virtual presentations by anyone on the web
- Housing Units optionally wired for access to community edited television and education programs
- Virtual Reality Theater, sales shop for sister communities
This page is at: http://www.walden3d.com/w3d/design/Exceptional_Amenities.html
Copyright © 2007 Walden 3-D, Inc.
All rights reserved. Published in The United States of America.
This page, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission of the publisher.
For further information contact Walden 3-D, Inc.