. . . Index Page for The Iraq Virtual Oil Company
Click here or on any top bluebar for a link to Virtual Oil Company Activities
What is The Iraq Virtual Oil Company?
- A NetWork of geoprofessionals, engineers, and managers working to optimize Iraq's exploration and production activities.
Cheaper, because all NetWork participants are veted and work on a results basis;
i.e. covering cost with discounted consulting fees, and receiving an upside by participating in production results.
- Faster, because only those NetWork participants with relevent experience are assigned to a project.
- Better, because of pooled NetWork experience and work is optimized (Everyone is smarter than Anyone).
- A formal, yet extensible, business process model.
- An extensive database of legacy, analog, and digital data.
A Prototype Example of the New Way to Optimize Production in Existing Fields and to Explore for Missed opportunities:
Click here or on any bottom bluebar for a link to Infinite GridSM context maps of Iraq
This page is at: http://www.walden3d.com/iraq/index.html
Copyright © 2003 Dynamic Resources Corporation
All rights reserved. Published in The United States of America
This page, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission of the publisher.
For further information contact:
Dynamic Resources Corporation, P.O. Box 382, Barker, TX 77413-0382
- 281.579.0172 - facsimile: 281.579.2141 - cell: 713.542.2207 -
- URL: http://www.walden3d.com/dynamic - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org -